Hacking PS4 Cheat Codes List new codes and request

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
With one of the sites down ,for discussion and creation for PS4 cheats , i thinks that its a great idea to post make a thread for new codes and request in gbatemp .
Simple rules :
If you make or request a new cheat please include the CUSA number and Version of the game example :
Gravity Rush CUSA01113 - Ver 1.0.0

And before asking for a new request you can find a lot of cheats in this link below :
https://github.com/JDsnyke/PS4-Cheat-List

Lets the game begin , and have Fun !!!!

Reactions: DOCKY99 and KiiWii

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok i will go first.

Please do unlimited scrap and health for:

The Surge PS4 EUR MULTi CUSA04849 - DUPLEX - Ver 1.00

Last edited by SonGoku78, , Reason: accidently link included...sorry
Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
do I need to start new game? or is this working in any way?
It going to work depending on the stage that you are ijn , but you dont have to start over .
The invencible cheat should work , right from the biginning ; dont forget to lock the cheat before start using !!

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It going to work depending on the stage that you are ijn , but you dont have to start over .
The invencible cheat should work , right from the biginning ; dont forget to lock the cheat before start using !!
I never use it b4 i need to learn how install them first,thank you very much baby.

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I Just donwloaded the game , give a few days and i will se if i able to find any cheats

much appreciated, would be great, i gave up today, i tried unknown initial with 4 byte, 8 byte , floating etc and always after second or third search (increased) there are 0 results :(

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
much appreciated, would be great, i gave up today, i tried unknown initial with 4 byte, 8 byte , floating etc and always after second or third search (increased) there are 0 results :(
Dude totally right , and tried different ways and no luck :-( ,,, bad thing is i didnt know this games , and its cool ,,, we have to get cheats somehow !!!!

Reactions: SonGoku78

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I just hope that if a cheater is included in OS Xecuter , is better than ps4 cheater and all the games can be modiefied .
There are some hard games to fond cheat on ps4 , that after the first search erase all the value ,, and you kept thinking ,,,,wait a minute the value has to be somewere !! but where ???

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Request:
Berserk and the Band of the Hawk - Fast run, easy kill
Disgaea 5 Alliance of Vengeance - hp, mp, unbreakable items, exp, move as much as you want, money, easy kill, max items
Exist Archive The Other Side of the Sky - hp, mp, money, exp
Fate Extella The Umbral Star - hp, mp, money, exp, easy kill
This War of Mine v.1.01 - hp, money, max items, freeze/unfreeze time, fast loot
Sword Art Online games - hp, mp, fast move, exp, fast cool down skill, max relationship

Yeah, its many xD
Some cht can be found on discord
https://github.com/hurrican6/PS4_Cheater/issues/23

Last edited by k7ra,

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
the problem is,i don't find any combination of numbers in ps4 cheater 1.4.5 when am playing gow4
is no same value and I don't find them
The easiest thing I did was to see what region or cusa were the cheats and then download the game acording to the cheat version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise