• Total voters

Dthruking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PS3 blows compared to 360 and wii. Almost ALL the good games that are gonna come out for ps3 are also gonna come out for 360 so IMO PS3 is a WASTE of money.

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Someone slap this idiot for starting a flame war. *rolls eyes*
Too many fanboys here, guv. This topic is just SCREAMING for a flame war.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
The PS3 is not as good as we expected it to be but i think its getting a lot of critisism for its huge success last generation
the lack of games and the high price tag also arent helping...

The playstation is gonna be finished if they think they can continue through to the next generation like this. The price of making games is gonna go up and the playstation wont be able to afford console exclusives. The console exclusives made the ps2 what it was and the ps3 isnt going to be able to pull that off(most console exclusives are already on the x360). I think that its going to be behind the x360 this generation but we can expect innovation from the playstation team next generation. That is, if they continue at all...

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Isn't the "I could care less" option true by default for anyone who would take their time to vote? Because that means they do care enought to spend several seconds of their life reading the options and clicking, and that they could, indeed, care less.

Or did you mean "I couldn't care less"? As in, "I don't care at all, therefore there is no way I could care any less than I do now"?

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't get why a personal choice should be looked down by others in a free country.
"I'm rich so i dont mind spending my money on buying all 3 consoles" is my answer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==