Hardware PS3 Turning On Problem!

stanokaka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So my friend give me his PS3 to fix, when i first plugged it in and pressed the power button, it went to green light, then yellow, then red. so i opened it all open, done what gilsky1 done, except i used a hairdryer. I then put it all back together, and the yellow light was still there, so i done the hairdryer and fan trick, and the yellow light went, but when i press the power button it goes on the green light, stays on it for 2 seconds then switches off then the red light dosent show up?
Whats wrong?

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm Guessing you already know, that you had the YLOD, I've also had this problem, but wasn't able myself to get it fixed, i ended up sending it to Sony getting a re-manufactured one . I spent about US$150 with them. little pricey, But i still prefer my old Launch Ps3

Seeing that you've already tried to fix this yourself, And this new problem didn't start until you tempered with the system. I'm guessing that you have bridged a connection on mobo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1