Conor McMahon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a PS3 true blue from here: http://www.digitopz....lue-p-1097.html received it today and tested game Captain America: Super Soldier, met a problem, hope you guys can help me out, thanks very much.

After i received it, i installed the PS3 true blue CFW, and also updated the PS3 true blue to V2.3 which is the latest firmware, put the game files in my external hdd, everything is great so far, then power on the ps3, login multiman. problem here, here are pics:

Here is the first pic show i am already in PS3 true blue V2.3

di-VY9F.jpg

Second pic is the multiman game list, the Captain America: Super Soldier can show on the list, so it is fine

di-6JIC.jpg

Third, then i chose to play it, a option came out

di-Y9TT.jpg

Here is the problem, if i choose yes, then it took me back to XMB, then i move to the game option and then the game icon came out, i clicked it to play, the screen changed black and freeze. If i choose no, it took me back to XMB, i chose the game, it says i need to update my system, So i think choose yes is the correct, but why changed black?

do i need to copy and replace some files, do i need to do some other job to make it work. please help me, i want to play the games, and i think it is not the PS3 true blue problem, the true blue is working great.

Apprecaite your help!

S

squall_leonhart

it usually means you have to replace the files on the HDD with the fixed files in the archive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence -