Hacking PS3 Super Slim

ReannaN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I have a PS3 super slim on firmware 4.76

From my understanding I can’t install CFW onto the PS3.

Is that correct?

Thanks

ReannaN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I think it’s a 3xxxx model so it can’t run CGW. I have put HEN on it now, but for some reason, the pkg files won’t work. Just comes up with an error or turns the PS3 off!

Spadezilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it’s a 3xxxx model so it can’t run CGW. I have put HEN on it now, but for some reason, the pkg files won’t work. Just comes up with an error or turns the PS3 off!

yeah only about 1/10 of the pkg files work with HEN its pretty random

saman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
if your ps3 is slim 3000 or super slim 4000 you cant install cfw on it instead you can install hfw and hen on it hen is not good and without problem as cfw hen weaker than cfw and have bugs but hen is good at all and you can play many ps3 games and ps1 games with hen although developer team updating hen for better functions why using pkg games on hen try iso format games.

VyperS_702

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’d just get a PS3 u can put CFW on. Put an add on Facebook marketplace or search through typical buy/sell apps and pawn shops. They’re not very expensive unless it’s a CECHA01 model. If it’s an A01 prepare to spend some money.

saman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
hi guys i have a question i hack my ps3 super slim with hfw and hen and everything is fine i install ps3 jb format games on it and work fine and install ps1 games converted to pkg and it work fine too but i want ask can i install pkg games with crack for cfw on it ?it is work? for example resident evil 4 hd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw