XP
Country
United States
hellohey said:
ill get it if there's a possibility of it becoming hackable in the future
rolleyes.gif

NO, NO, NO

DO NOT EVER THINK THAT

Seriously, the PS3 will never ever get hacked and I'm happy for that. Sony knows what they are doing and hopefully you know too that PS3 will never get hacked. Show some Sony support

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hitsuagaya said:
QUOTE said:
But it looks terrible. But looks can be deceiving.

looks wont be deceieving it sucks

Thanks for that assuredly well thought out comment. Add to the topic or don't post. Simple.

On Topic: The 299.99 price point (probably a little more in Canada..) is what will get me to buy a new PS3. Got me some games I'd like to play like Infamous
smile.gif

In fact, I will be there on launch to get me one.

Edit: Also, there's a rumor that the 360 Pro model is being phased out and being replaced with the Arcade at 199.99 and the Elite at 299.99 to compete. Can someone confirm?

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nah, I have a PS3 myself. Got it about 2 months ago, and it annoys me that this happens. I get something and something better comes out months later, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!

That's not the reason I said the new PS3 was going to lack blu-ray, was just joking around.
tongue.gif

Hoping for backwards compatibility to become available for it too.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You know what sucks about the old PS3? Whenever I would stick a USB in the front of the console, it would be such a pain to take out because of the little overhang chunk of plastic that's in the way. So annoying to bend down and take out. But this is because I keep my PS3 on the floor, where it belongs.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
and its going to be 499 here in australia...... i don't understand their pricing. 299US = 299 Euro. might as well be better to import from play asia or something.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Link5084 said:
hellohey said:
ill get it if there's a possibility of it becoming hackable in the future
rolleyes.gif

NO, NO, NO

DO NOT EVER THINK THAT

Seriously, the PS3 will never ever get hacked and I'm happy for that. Sony knows what they are doing and hopefully you know too that PS3 will never get hacked. Show some Sony support

He says on a console/handheld hacking site...

I think the slim looks ugly. It would've been cool if they kept the same style as the original PS3 but just shrank it. That being said though the lower price is certainly welcome although I'm still not going to get a PS3 at this stage. My 360 is serving me very well and I have a PSP already for Little Big Planet, Wipeout and Motorstorm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board. +1