XP
Country
QUOTE said:
PS3_SDK_v1.92-FuxSony

DATE: 2010-09-14
RARS: 15*47
SIZE: 668MB compressed / 1.71GB uncompressed

Greets to ********, fuck the haters especially those SCENECLEANERS homos

I find it in torrent sites. Search it yourself (I won´t get banned for push a torrent website again
tongue.gif
).

This is fucking strange. PSGroove is out, Sony releases new firmware to stop PS3Jailbreak/Groove and now the SDK, only accessible for developers, leaked?!?!?

This isn´t normal. So many casualities
wink2.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jolan said:
Since when did flashing the Xbox 360 prevent people from buying games for it?
Not the same.

While the XBOX 360 has been hacked for a long time, it's not n00b friendly. Since the Lite-on Drives, flashing them has become fairly difficult.

The PS3 Jailbreak like DS Flashcarts can be done by anyone, including n00bs. Compare how easy a PS3 Jailbreak hack is compared to the XBOX 360's JTAG hack.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tk_saturn said:
Jolan said:
Not the same.

While the XBOX 360 has been hacked for a long time, it's not n00b friendly. Since the Lite-on Drives, flashing them has become fairly difficult.

The PS3 Jailbreak like DS Flashcarts can be done by anyone, including n00bs. Compare how easy a PS3 Jailbreak hack is compared to the XBOX 360's JTAG hack.

Downloading ps3 games though isn't as easy as downloading nds games
smile.gif
Also afaik you can't use psn atm if you want to keep using the hack?

Juanmatron

Slater Color
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Chalky94 said:
Sony didn't release this...it was leaked, most probably by a member on a development team.

QUOTE(Juanmatron @ Sep 14 2010, 06:51 PM) PS3_SDK_v1.92-FuxSony
Sony releases new firmware to stop PS3Jailbreak/Groove and now the SDK, only accessible for developers, leaked?!?!?

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
Welp, I guess its about time they disabled the PS3 all together.

You know they would, if they could.
biggrin.gif

MAN, Soy's getting slammed with all this at once. It'll be interesting how they end up handling all this hubbub.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
30084pm said:
oooooh K.O.!

Not so much a KO.

Yes it's a huge and impressive leak.

But if you plan to code with it, Sony can easily sue you.

Only some hacker/warez group well hidden are gonna use it.

Regular coders should (and will) wait for the free legal toolchain.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
Jolan said:
Not the same.

That's the main reason why I'm getting a PS3
nayps3.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lets hope this leads to something awesome. I am just interested to see how Sony disabled the exploit, wondering if they are as useless as Nintendo.
tongue.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
boudincaca said:
But if you plan to code with it, Sony can easily sue you.A copy-paste from the sticky.

QUOTE(WiiCrazy @ Sep 14 2010, 03:53 PM) When you compile a program with that sdk, that pieces containing IP directly goes into the compiled program...
Do you have any proof of that claim? Show me some IP that goes into the compiled program. IP can be used in it's creation, but it is not transferred into the final product.

A compiled program is binary, it's bytecode. Sony cannot hold a copyright on the executable format for their system, because there's laws allowing for interoperability from other vendors.

Sony and other companies are normally able to lock their system into only running programs from them because it'll only run signed code, and they refuse to sign code for anybody else... however when something else is made for a system (such as the Gameshark/AR accessories), Sony (or Nintendo, or Sega) has no legal reason to go after them. The unlicensed accessories/code continue to operate and even be sold in stores such as Wal*Mart because they are legally allowed interoperability.

Flash carts and modchips and such are deemed illegal because they are or can be used for piracy, nothing to do with interoperability.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
SifJar said:
Wasn't this leaked AGES ago? And was used to write Backup Manager and the FTP client?
that's what i thought
maybe this is a newer version or the op is just a little behind the times?
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Both of mine are i5's lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon