PS3 online isn't working anymore

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Cablephish, Jun 30, 2009.

Jun 30, 2009
  1. Cablephish
    OP

Member Cablephish Show me...

Canada
    About a week ago, I got a PS3, and a couple of days after that I also got Killzone 2. I've been able to play online perfectly fine, up until last night, where I began to have problem after problem with the Killzone 2 online. My brother tried the Warhawks demo, which is an online multiplayer game, and it worked perfectly fine online. Now everytime I try to go online on Killzone 2, either after a while of logging in, or near the beginning of the game, it willl disconnect and give me an error code. A few of the error codes I've gotten are: -10, 8013, 8001, 20011, -16, 80023102, and -2140074717. The most common one of these codes that appeared is 8013, which I read has to do with a weak internet connection, but that doesn't make sense because I checked the internet connection status on the internet settings and the signal strength is at a steady 90%.

Another thing that really pisses me off is that I can't find a list of every single error code, which should exist somewhere. If anyone knows where I can find a nice big list of network error codes, please tell me. This has gotten on my nerves so much and it's a bitch to deal with.

Thanks in advance

2. luke_c

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    It probobly IS your connection... Check other devices that could interfere with the connection arn't on, for example, if i use my laptop while online on my PS3 i can only connect rarely and when i do, i lag like hell.

3. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    Have you tried delete your internet connection on the PS3 and remake it again?

have you been messing with the proxy settings?