OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Half of what you wrote does not have any relevance because it's about using the Wiimote without the wriststrap which Nintendo warns you about everywhere and I don't agree with the other half. The original wriststrap isn't too thin. It can stand even the most violent boxing. You can't break it even by very agressive playing. How many confirmed accidents where the strap broke are there? How likely is it that they are fake and just want money to get a new HDTV? Belive me, the wriststrap is VERY strong, you can't break it without uber-ninja-movements.
ph34r.gif

GeneralLeoFF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I never said I didn't like it. I'm very capable of admitting acknowledging flaws for a company or product i still like. Yea it's off topic but then so are other peoples comments about the UMD door opening aren't they? But hey that was an anti SONY comment so thats acceptable isn't it? And no I am not defending Sony either. I hate the company myself and am WELL aware of there many product flaws. The difference is I know the difference between the real flaws and the made up fanboy flaws like the UMD door. If someone didn't bring up the lame ass UMD door issue I never would have even said anything at all in this topic. But oh well moving on...

[edit]

oh and if what I said is irrelevant to the strap Nintendo wouldn't be replacing them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1