Gaming PS3 defeats the hacker

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Call me strange, but I actually like to buy my PS3 games, I wouldn't want my system hacked.

This.

If there's a game I want I'll generally buy it anyway. I only pirate games I don't want to spend the money on (Or don't have awesome boxart. I really like awesome boxart =P), and if I don't want to spend the money on it, chances are I wouldn't like it anyway. Of course this isn't always true.

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Just a question~ how much are the ps3 games again?

Whatever the answer is, I can expect people saying it's expensive. [at least for the games that REALLY sell like crazy]

So, yeah, a hack would be good. BUT... I'm really thinking on buying the ps3 on the distant future, because not only there will be some games I want, but also the blu-ray feature.

Still, it's a bit too much IMO. Might as well look about those used games everyone talks about, and see if they can be imported w/o importing taxes - THIS makes things overly expensive...
dry.gif

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Daizu said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Call me strange, but I actually like to buy my PS3 games, I wouldn't want my system hacked.

This.

If there's a game I want I'll generally buy it anyway. I only pirate games I don't want to spend the money on (Or don't have awesome boxart. I really like awesome boxart =P), and if I don't want to spend the money on it, chances are I wouldn't like it anyway. Of course this isn't always true.
The exact same reasons i buy games
tongue.gif

+ The fact that your supporting the developers
But seriously why do people hate on the Ps3? >.>

Parablank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ComplicatioN said:
Daizu said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

This.

The exact same reasons i buy games
tongue.gif

+ The fact that your supporting the developers
But seriously why do people hate on the Ps3? >.>
Because this site has a huge number of Nintendo extremists, who are pissed off because Move copied the Wii (they actually didn't, maybe it's the other way around?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That video sounds like those "cheats" people would talk about in school, dude trust me.