PS3 4.11 Version Spoofer with PSN access

jing90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
411_version_spoofer.png

Thought we would give everyone a few days of PSN ACCESS with 4.11 Version Spoofer 2.2 for 3.55 ONLY. It is has reActPSN 2.0 compatibility for both your normal and spoofed vsh.self. The app backs up your current files before activating the spoof, then auto reboots.

REBUG released a new spoofer which give access to psn to 3.55 cfw users.

icon11.gif
Source

I just tested this and I confirm it works.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow thats awesome. good job rebug. too bad i gotta work and it will probably be done by the time i get home. ahhh the ps3 scene, so easy to destroy.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I've just read this yesterday. Since i'm buying a PS3 in the next hours, but I'll have to downgrade to 3.55 OFW then switch to kmeaw's CFW. I'll see how useful this app will be

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
But you still can't play games that require over 3.55 firmware, correct? Or did i miss this because i don't follow these things closely?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But you still can't play games that require over 3.55 firmware, correct? Or did i miss this because i don't follow these things closely?

u might be able to play games with fixes. however, u can't use the TB dongle, because the built-in spoofer causes compatibility issues with the rebug spoofer. u'll have to play online without the dongle.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

u might be able to play games with fixes. however, u can't use the TB dongle, because the built-in spoofer causes compatibility issues with the rebug spoofer. u'll have to play online without the dongle.

Can't you use the True Blue Rebug firmware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome