PS2 hacks via USB stick/drive?

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well just put almost any of the HDD loaders on the disk or USB drive and have the software on the disk to back up your disks.

One thing to note.... It might be faster to do the backing up on a PC than via the PS2 lol I think the DVD drive in the PS2 is like a 4X drive? Almost any drive made in the last 10 years is going to be at least like 16X

SONIC122

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem is that i dont have a DVD burner and nobody has for at least five years, is it possible to load this from a usb drive of some sort? sry im new to hacking ans stuff

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well how do i do that on a cheap af chromebook?
well unless you have a usb drive your not making "backups" of your games are you.

you can get a usb dvd drive to make backups of your game discs if needed

source your iso how ever you like, get a usb hdd dock and put a hdd inside, then use tools to make it ps2 compatible on your adapter and use fmbc on a ps2 and good to go.

im sure if you were googling how to do it, youd have your answers more regardless if your a chromebook user, youd surely would have had the above figured out for yourself.

Last edited by Spider_Man,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...