kevan

Imagination rules the world
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With my new computer it's time to go back and finish some of the games I missed out on years ago...
Some games I'm thinking of:

Persona 3 FES
Persona 4 Golden (is that the PS2 one :unsure:)
.Hack//Infection

Any others I should look for? (I posted here since I don't want any which won't work on PCSX2)

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mana Khemia and Resident Evil 4 if you haven't played them. I recommend the former because it's an amazing RPG all around, and you seem to like RPGs. I mention the latter because it's an amazing game all around, and you seem to like games. Both should work just fine on PCSX2 (RE4 I recommend the GC or Wii version, and you'll need good specs) but otherwise they suffer no problems as far as I can remember from when I tested them. Also, Golden is the Vita port. It's just P4 for PS2.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
People, please... We're talking Playstation 2 over here - it has way too many good games to count. I can't think of a console with a bigger library.

4AqJM.png

That's for starters, there's plenty more.

Reactions: 2 people

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dragon Quest VIII Journey of the Cursed King plays really well in PCSX2 and its a great game. :)
QFT. One of the best RPG's I've ever played, and just about the only PS2 title I really really enjoyed playing via this emulator. Amazing game.

I loved DQ8 till after you kill you know who,then the story got a bit on the boring side...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte