Gaming ps vita trade

giavol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you guys think it´s a good idea to trade my vita for a ps 3 with firmware version 3.55. I mean the vita wont be worth having for at least another year, by then it will probably be cheaper.

thiefraccoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would. Even though CFW'd PS3 isn't the best, (it's no psp, that's for sure. Can't run most new games w/o dongle. But last few days, there has been releases of eboots enabling 3.55 cfw to run latest games, like FF13-2. So we'll see.)

giavol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I would. Even though CFW'd PS3 isn't the best, (it's no psp, that's for sure. Can't run most new games w/o dongle. But last few days, there has been releases of eboots enabling 3.55 cfw to run latest games, like FF13-2. So we'll see.)
Even if i play just old games still beats the 5+ worth playing games for the vita.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I have both, so meh.

After beating all the 5.x era games I cared about, I haven't touched my PS3 since then and I have no plans to buy a dongle at the prices they currently go for. Although, now that the eboot enablers are starting to spread, I may just start playing again (FF13-2 sure is tempting).
As for Vita, it's still in early days. It's got a few good games, and I'm slowly opening to some of the more party orientated games. Thinking of it over the long term, it has a lot of potential that has yet to be tapped. At least compared to the PS3 which is showing its age.

thiefraccoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if i play just old games still beats the 5+ worth playing games for the vita.

Sorry, I ended up pointing out just the downsides of the PS3. But I still would take the trade. There are still MANY games that you can play on PS3. Just trade, play PS3 for a while, and by the time you're bored, the vita would have gone down in price!
Seems much more reasonable than the alternative, which is holding onto your vita and spending tons of $$$ on games, or just not playing it at all.

giavol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Sorry, I ended up pointing out just the downsides of the PS3. But I still would take the trade. There are still MANY games that you can play on PS3. Just trade, play PS3 for a while, and by the time you're bored, the vita would have gone down in price!
Seems much more reasonable than the alternative, which is holding onto your vita and spending tons of $$$ on games, or just not playing it at all.
It´s not about paying for games but the vita is a bit boring since there are very few games available.But i decided to keep it i found a ps 3 on firmware 3.44 for 130 euros maybe i can take a few euros of when i see it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.