Hacking Ps vita / psn ban

ckylesworld1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats not good, you probably have the automatic trophy synching enabled in psn settings. this is why you got softbanned
Im sure its probably something like that. I had no intention of syncing anything. It was by accident. Lesson learned!! How do I turn that off specifically? Im getting another vita soon from japan and want to activate it but i will probably do it from work ;) not risk it from my home network. lol

PoppaDre

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did i get banned? I havent been on my vita/pstv this weekend. My Trophies did sync when spoofing was enabled doe

ShroomKing

Somebody
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sure its probably something like that. I had no intention of syncing anything. It was by accident. Lesson learned!! How do I turn that off specifically? Im getting another vita soon from japan and want to activate it but i will probably do it from work ;) not risk it from my home network. lol
you have to open up the settings bubble, and go to the "playstation network" section. there is one option "automatic synching" (not sure what it is called, dont have my vita with me yet so i cant check) click on that and then you can untick the automatic trophy synch.

Reactions: Garou

ckylesworld1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to open up the settings bubble, and go to the "playstation network" section. there is one option "automatic synching" (not sure what it is called, dont have my vita with me yet so i cant check) click on that and then you can untick the automatic trophy synch.

Crap, I wish i knew that before. I will do it now. So is that whats causing the soft bans, trophy syncing?

ShroomKing

Somebody
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crap, I wish i knew that before. I will do it now. So is that whats causing the soft bans, trophy syncing?
yea sony softbans the ip if they see that u have trophies for games you dont own, also i recommend to not open the trophy app when connected to your home network cause i think it will still compare your trophies with the sony servers. (even tho auto synching is disabled)

ckylesworld1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea sony softbans the ip if they see that u have trophies for games you dont own, also i recommend to not open the trophy app when connected to your home network cause i think it will still compare your trophies with the sony servers. (even tho auto synching is disabled)
I looked to uncheck autosync but im not signed in so it wont let me. I guess I will just stay signed out just to be sure.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like I should just switch the accounts on the vita.... I didnt really think about it at first when I put henkaku on my ps vita.

PoppaDre

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so its only for people syncing trophies with PSN only games. Ive only played tearaway, mercenaries and uncharted

ShroomKing

Somebody
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so its only for people syncing trophies with PSN only games. Ive only played tearaway, mercenaries and uncharted
i dont think so, i dont have any psn only game dumps but still got softbanned when synching using my mobile network.
it CAN happen to anyone who's using game dumps.

Last edited by ShroomKing,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea its the safest thing to do.
in case the ip wont get unbanned you can still call your internet provider and change the ip adress
The vita doesnt really have any interesting games for me. I turned spoofing off so theres no way to sync trophies. Im most likely never going to sign back into it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I looked to uncheck autosync but im not signed in so it wont let me. I guess I will just stay signed out just to be sure.
If you log out completely, PSP games will not work and anything you owned will not work until you log back in... Sooooo Id atleast log in and then turn off spoofing.. Or use the activate way without actually connecting to psn. http://wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/

ckylesworld1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The vita doesnt really have any interesting games for me. I turned spoofing off so theres no way to sync trophies. Im most likely never going to sign back into it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you log out completely, PSP games will not work and anything you owned will not work until you log back in... Sooooo Id atleast log in and then turn off spoofing.. Or use the activate way without actually connecting to psn. http://wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/

I turned spoofing off and adrenaline still works. I dont need anything from psn anyway so no loss. I just dont want to mess things up for my son and him playing online on his ps4.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I turned spoofing off and adrenaline still works. I dont need anything from psn anyway so no loss. I just dont want to mess things up for my son and him playing online on his ps4.
oh ok, you just turned psn spoofing off? You didnt sign out from the settings? If you did, they will eventually stop working.. Happened to me

ckylesworld1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:/ Dont be mad when adrenaline doesnt work in a few months :rofl:

Adrenaline was working before spoofing was fixed, why would it stop working? Not signing into psn makes it a self sustained system, so why would that change just because not signing into psn? Please clarify.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adrenaline was working before spoofing was fixed, why would it stop working? Not signing into psn makes it a self sustained system, so why would that change just because not signing into psn? Please clarify.
Right before psn spoofing stopped working, I signed out of my psn. Me being on 3.60 I couldnt connect to psn at all. So eventually my system noticed I wasnt signed in and said "Please sign in to use this software" That being ARK and adrenaline. Both psp games that I owned for those mods. And all other games I owned would give me the same error. So my vita was basically worthless to me. Only dumped games would work. It had to be the result of me signing out.

ckylesworld1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right before psn spoofing stopped working, I signed out of my psn. Me being on 3.60 I couldnt connect to psn at all. So eventually my system noticed I wasnt signed in and said "Please sign in to use this software" That being ARK and adrenaline. Both psp games that I owned for those mods. And all other games I owned would give me the same error. So my vita was basically worthless to me. Only dumped games would work. It had to be the result of me signing out.

I guess we will see.

ShroomKing

Somebody
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you use the epsp bubble installer for adrenaline it will work without psn, but if you arent signed in for a long time (i dont know how long, few months or something) the system will automaticly deactivate, which means you cant run psp/psone games. but you just have to use the epsp bubble installer again and it will activate it for you w/o psn access

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
PSP games require an activated account to work, even without PSN access. This is why we couldn't just install a PSP PKG when we didn't have PSN spoofing, because they still wouldn't run as the license isn't setup properly.

If you sign out from the Vita completely, you won't have an account linked to PSN, and your Vita can't maintain an "Activated" status, meaning PSP games won't run after a certain period of time.

However, we've been able to "sort of" activate for a couple months now without PSN, so you'd just have to set that back up again when spoofing goes down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse