Ps vita hack help

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Bridtown, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Bridtown
    OP

Bridtown Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2015
    Hi everyone I have 2 PS Vitas with software
    And
    I was told that I can hack or mod the 3.36 so I can play downloaded games I have googled this for ages and I am so lost with all this as I understand I have to download a specific game to the PS Vita via a PS3 I can do this but I don't understand what game to download or where and what to do after that

Please help me as my 2 kids are nagging me lol

Thank you for all the replys

2. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    Give the first post in this thread a read through, then go ahead and reply here with any clarifications you still need: https://gbatemp.net/threads/playstation-vita-hacking-news-overview-faq.341851/

To answer a couple things now: You can't do anything at all with the 3.52 Vita in terms of homebrew or piracy of any kind. The only piracy available on any firmware currently is for PSP mode only. That means you can only do what you could do with a PSP. Not bad, but not all that exciting. There is a homebrew solution in the works for the Vita, but it's still in its infancy with no homebrew really being available yet.

3. Christian Rosado

Christian Rosado GBAtemp Regular

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    Hello, I gave that a read too, Im still confused. I have a Ps vita 1000 on 3.51, but I read the tukiden demo was taken down. Any other way to run VHBL now?? Also with VHBL will I be able to use gameboy emulators etc like in the psp? Now if thats possible, it wont really use vitas power right? Just the psp soc, at psp proccesors speed etc? :/