PS Jailbreak - The first PS3 Modchip

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
worlok375 said:
@ xist: No you should not repost the quote that Urza posted in the first place, we don't need people spamming quotes.

Apologies for missing a post made amongst 300 others. I'll strive to achieve perfect standards in future and remember than a quote posted more than once in a 300 post topic is spamming...plus Urza didn't even post the quote, he posted a link, whilst luke actually added the content. Talk about picky...

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
worlok375 said:
@ xist: No you should not repost the quote that Urza posted in the first place, we don't need people spamming quotes.

Apologies for missing a post made amongst 300 others. I'll strive to achieve perfect standards in future and remember than a quote posted more than once in a 300 post topic is spamming...plus Urza didn't even post the quote. Talk about picky...
;__;

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
My guess is that if this works 100% as shown in the videos and detailed by ozmodchip then sony will ride the money train for a while (since more people will buy ps3 consoles) and then demand or sue whoever is distributing or producing these if indeed it uses sony copyrighted code.

IIRC Sony loses money with each sale of a PS3 - it costs them more to make the PS3 than they sell it for.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
macgeek417 said:
DigitalDeviant said:
My guess is that if this works 100% as shown in the videos and detailed by ozmodchip then sony will ride the money train for a while (since more people will buy ps3 consoles) and then demand or sue whoever is distributing or producing these if indeed it uses sony copyrighted code.

IIRC Sony loses money with each sale of a PS3 - it costs them more to make the PS3 than they sell it for.
That changed a few months ago, now they're making a profit. Plus they've got PlayStation Plus to add to their bonuses so they're not doing anywhere near as bad as they used to be doing.

mehrab2603

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
macgeek417 said:
DigitalDeviant said:

They used to,but not now.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
macgeek417 said:
DigitalDeviant said:

really, they still have that business strategy of losing money on each system in the hopes of gaining more market share. If they're still losing money it has to be less than at launch.

another thing they may not make that much because i'll be the first one to tell you if I ever get this mod chip I'll just purchase a first run ps3 from ebay.

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
Haha, 1 person makes an incorrect statement and straight away 3 people jump on his back...

Annnyway, is there anyone who is still strong in the belief that this is fake?

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
As bad as this is for PS3 Games and shit.

This will increase PS3 Sales.
Another reason for me to get one
biggrin.gif

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously is this a good week for us pirates and gamerz.. like seriously the slim360 is hacked now the ps3 finally is open after 4 years and
C4E and teamjungle are working with team demonhades on ps3 bluray firmware so many ways to enjoy consoles coming all at once so
excited debating on preorder of this psjailbreak dongle.....

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
gisel213 said:
Seriously is this a good week for us pirates and gamerz.. like seriously the slim360 is hacked now the ps3 finally is open after 4 years and
C4E and teamjungle are working with team demonhades on ps3 bluray firmware so many ways to enjoy consoles coming all at once so
I did but DON'T, really...Sony will block it and then you've got yourself a useless expensive paperweight. It's not worth it at the moment.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Livin in a box said:
gisel213 said:
I did but DON'T, really...Sony will block it and then you've got yourself a useless expensive paperweight. It's not worth it at the moment.

[joke]     Until now, was the PS3 not an expensive paperweight?      [/joke]

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Livin in a box said:
gisel213 said:

Very good advice.. they said something about it being updateable also and blocks updates I will wait and see if that's true 1st....

Meanwhile browses web...... is Metroid here in the same week
rofl.gif

Irixion

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This is beyond fake FAT32? It only supports 4GB files. A blu-ray is larger than that, so no. This is fake. "Supports all games". Bull.

Edit: Not to mention it speaks of no exploit, doesn't say what firmware it works on, or how it even works, other than the 'backup manager'

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
Irixion said:
This is beyond fake FAT32? It only supports 4GB files. A blu-ray is larger than that, so no. This is fake. "Supports all games". Bull.
OMG...HOW MANY TIMES. FAT32 CAN be formatted on ANY size hard drive, ONLY WINDOWS sets its limit at 4GB. Only if a single file is more than 4GB then the game cannot be dumped. Simple as.

post-33781-12822496355728.jpg

Instructions for use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car