PS JailBreak Exploit Patched

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
don't know if you guys knew this but if you put in 67.202.81.137 as your primary and secondary DNS on your PS3 you can still play on PSN (online) without updating. This has been made for people who didn't want to lose their linux support. What it does is it tells sony that you have a new firmware but you don't.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Not updating my 2 teensy boards are on the way and will be here in a couple of days so screw you sony.
nayps3.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
chrisrlink said:
will never buy a sony console EVER AGAIN **** U SONY (PSP is a diffrent story)
you're complaining that they patched something that allowed people to steal?

why did you buy a ps3 after sony stopped freemcboot from working on later ps2 consoles?

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I like how everyone acts as if Sony is the devil and has somehow been screwing them over from day one and that by hacking their console and pirating it somehow makes things right. You guys and your self-entitlement problems.
biggrin.gif

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antwill said:
I like how everyone acts as if Sony is the devil and has somehow been screwing them over from day one and that by hacking their console and pirating it somehow makes things right. You guys and your self-entitlement problems.
biggrin.gif
Sounds a bit like Apple? LOL.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly don't understand why people are throwing tantrums. If you had a PS3, you still have it! The same PS3 you had before you knew you could mod it. Big deal. Get over yourself and learn you're not entitled to everything. If you can afford to buy a PS3, you can afford the games. You knew you had to pay for them when you bought the system. I'm proud of Sony for wanting to protect their creations, they were quick and didn't look the over way as they shrugged. Get over it and be happy you get to keep playing online.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
I honestly don't understand why people are throwing tantrums. If you had a PS3, you still have it! The same PS3 you had before you knew you could mod it. Big deal. Get over yourself and learn you're not entitled to everything. If you can afford to buy a PS3, you can afford the games. You knew you had to pay for them when you bought the system. I'm proud of Sony for wanting to protect their creations, they were quick and didn't look the over way as they shrugged. Get over it and be happy you get to keep playing online.
Let the children throw their tantrums, we all need something to laugh at don't we?

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'll update too. The social expect of home, plus psn uses actual cash over the crappoints makes it better than the other high end junk i have laying around.

For emutes isn't that why I have a wii? lol

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antwill said:
Let the children throw their tantrums, we all need something to laugh at don't we?

I don't really laugh at them, just really want to give them a kleenex.

As for the update, I updated both of the PS3s here and it took less than five minutes.
At least the updates are getting quicker.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
hova1 said:
don't know if you guys knew this but if you put in 67.202.81.137 as your primary and secondary DNS on your PS3 you can still play on PSN (online) without updating. This has been made for people who didn't want to lose their linux support. What it does is it tells sony that you have a new firmware but you don't.

is this confirmed?

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
ganons said:
hova1 said:

is this confirmed?
works fine for me

girugamarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This new wave of homebrew opportunities will not be so easily extinguished, Sony!

-not updating, even though I don't have any form of PSJailbreak-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Who's whipping who?