Hacking Proof TX used code stolen from #reswitched

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really huh thats actually pretty smart was actually looking this up as well. i can see the difference now but still the question remains.

has anyone bricked their switch using TX's product the legit way. if not i dont see the problem, yes its a bit scummy and id go with it just screwing up the program itself not the switch. but again this is piracy and people dont mess around when it comes to this stuff. cant really expect blackbeard to shake your hand before stabbing you if your caught trying to steal his stolen goods.

Last edited by jahrs,

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
To the guy saying they can bring xecuter to court I point Retroarch and Libretro who's code are used in lots of commercial retro consoles and don't give credit or care. The guys behind Retroach said the cost of suing is too much for them. All those who say this is immoral...life isn't fair, move on.

Reactions: Materialized

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is about modding and piracy there are no good or bad guys here just people trying to live there lives and do what makes them happy.

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
stop talking about sx-os :]

we must start programming our own loader or what ??
Yep...why try to crack their OS when you can make a backup loader from scratch and cut their sales? All this time wasted trying to crack it and saying that they are thieves, well no shit....

Reactions: xiaNaix

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i had the skills id do it myself just so that my gui/background could be whatever i want and so the music would play the heavenly orchestra when it loaded up. the pointer would also be a middle finger as a call back to the wii's usbloader i downloaded years back that had that.

Reactions: yadspi

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
imagine if as much time was spent developing atmosphere to completely usurp TXOS instead of poring over TX to look for things to cry about

TX is a piracy device, did anyone really expect them to be totally moral, and the end users want to pirate, do people really think they would care how it works, as long as it does the job

the only people who will be outraged by this were probably outraged regardless that people are making money off piracy

Last edited by gamesquest1,

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
Yep...why try to crack their OS when you can make a backup loader from scratch and cut their sales? All this time wasted trying to crack it and saying that they are thieves, well no shit....

Why aren't these features added to their "free" software already? Now that SX OS is out they are scrambling to discredit TX and crack SX OS in order to "borrow" code. :unsure:

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a middle finger to the team. what better way to screw someone over then to drop their income and prevent them from expanding any further by making their product but charging nothing for it.

also if they are like me im bored and got nothing better to do right now. also my modded minecraft server keeps booting me so ive been stuck staring at loading screens.

Last edited by jahrs,

Prince ofhell

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria

There is a lot of time and effort wasted for cracking sx-os i don't login to gba like old time all the talk is about cracking the crackers ..... so there use our code and you have an idea how they did it lets do a new project lets go to be creative again stop trying to copy others lets us be great again

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

layeredfs loader come before sx-os

but it samed that is all no one is thinking any more
just crack the crackers
this is our daily life now

https://gbatemp.net/threads/atmosph...edfs-app-switching-alpha.508123/#post-8075126

this is a good post take some ides for him and improve the loader and fs_mitm.kip and it will work like magic for a start

Last edited by Prince ofhell,

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To some people its just like playing sports for fun. theres no prize but at then end of the day if you win at least you can say your better then someone at something.

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
To some people its just like playing sports for fun. theres no prize but at then end of the day if you win at least you can say your better then someone at something.
i think it's just a pissing contest. The same guy trying to crack it is the one from the tweet, forgot his name...

Prince ofhell

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria

you are the one how crack it at fist kate and reswitch i was watching step by step there work you got some where

so why we are now trying to destroy every thing you build stop trying to be copiers be creative again

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imagine if as much time was spent developing atmosphere to completely usurp TXOS instead of poring over TX to look for things to cry about

TX is a piracy device, did anyone really expect them to be totally moral, and the end users want to pirate, do people really think they would care how it works, as long as it does the job

the only people who will be outraged by this were probably outraged regardless that people are making money off piracy
SciresM and TuxSH are the ones putting in the most commits into the Atmosphere repo and as far as we know, they weren't involved in cracking the SX OS so...I fail to see your point.

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
SciresM and TuxSH are the ones putting in the most commits into the Atmosphere repo and as far as we know, they weren't involved in cracking the SX OS so...I fail to see your point.
Really? Wasn't SciresM the one trying to crack it who discovered the brick code? I'm getting confused with all the names involved.

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah so its pointless and makes a mess. yeah sounds about right. also i mean this in the nicest way to prince can you spell check that i cant understand what you said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT