jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought Monster Hunter X Transformers when I saw the trailer. No lie, the game looks good, I think the first big graphical feature that I've seen on a Nintendo console in a while. I hope that there will be plenty more games like this that will be awesome to play while at the same time pushing the capabilities of the Wii U.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they showed hardly fuck all i need to see MOAR
If you haven't played Xenoblade, then I'd recommend playing it to get a feel for the battle system they'll be using here (and just to play it because it was fantastic). Or, at the very least, you could look at some videos of Xenoblade in action.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i have played xenoblade and didn't like the system it couldn't be exactly the same though in this. the battles from what i've seen look like real time but it's different than XB that's why i need to see MOAR

D

Deleted_171835

Compare a 20(14-15?) game to a 2006-7 game? Why not Uncharted to this? Still an unfair matchup chronologically, but OH...!
This looks nothing like Monster Hunter. Capcom's Monster Hunter games play way better than Monolith's anything. And these graphics are a decade ahead of Monster Hunter graphics, which have minimally changed since the PS2 era.
Unlike Uncharted, X is open-world. And from what I've seen of open-world games on the PS3/360, it certainly outclasses them to a fair degree.

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
I think those two idiots are forgetting one thing... It is very far from finish. Ofcourse the previews and trailer have flaws. Is have probably little bit more progress than over new SSMB in terms of completon. Early stages of the game.

INB4 I get insulted lol

ggyo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unlike Uncharted, X is open-world. And from what I've seen of open-world games on the PS3/360, it certainly outclasses them to a fair degree.
True, true, true. But with the bump up in specs, the WiiU should be capable of Uncharted-grade graphics in an open world scenario. Monolith-soft really has nothing going for it outside of thirsty Nintendo gamers.
I think those two idiots are forgetting one thing... It is very far from finish. Ofcourse the previews and trailer have flaws. Is have probably little bit more progress than over new SSMB in terms of completon. Early stages of the game.

INB4 I get insulted lol
Isn't that messed up? You have to pre-emptively brace yourself for insults. What does that say about the GBATemp community.

A lot of comments could be changed, in context, to "I hope you die because you don't enjoy video games the same way I do."

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
Isn't that messed up? You have to pre-emptively brace yourself for insults. What does that say about the GBATemp community.

It may not be much of an insult, but I did insult the both so I expected to get insulted back. This board is not bad community unless you make it be. Please read carefully.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

INB4 I get insulted lol

Sorry what? I'm lost. I blocked ggyo from my list, so I don't even see his posts anymore. I did nothing wrong.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah lol. I was just say how you idiots are argue on unfinished game =p Do not think much of it.

I didn't do a damn thing. I blocked ggyo from my view so I don't even see his posts. I don't appreciate being accused of doing something I never did :(

I created the thread because I think the game looks awesome despite its incomplete sate.

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't do a damn thing. I blocked ggyo from my view so I don't even see his posts. I don't appreciate being accused of doing something I never did :(
omg... I do not accuse anyone on anything.. I am just say two idiots arguing on unfinished game... I do not say you are do something bad.

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
This guys voice is annoying , as for the doll gauge not depleting , its probably because that's a cut scene I would assume.
Then you haven't heard him in the Super Mario 3D World analysis or several others when he makes his pitch high or semi-scream XD His voice when he calls the Toad cat suit "So cute!" irritated me to the point I was going to punch my brother next to me XD

On-topic: I don't think so, it doesn't look like CG if you compare it to the other cutscenes at the beginning of the trailer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @K3Nv2 https://youtu.be/_b_WmfLhnMM?si=1GZF2ULEvDAH418O +1