Hacking Project:M using a USB loader

HomebrewEnthusiast109876

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically my disc drive is starting to make tons of noise and take forever to get going, so I was wondering if there was a method to get Project:M to run using a USB loader.

I tried to just run it with cheat/orcarina options on and it either didn't detect them or crashed my Wii. I updated all the channels to the latest version, checked that the cheat file was present and even made sure that the file path was correct on each one.

Help out the guy who thinks he's tried everything.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That's nice to hear. I thought that most (if not all?) SSBB hax were made possible with riivolution, and that riivolution doesn't work with USB-loaders or other backup means. I dunno if anyone ever bothered to try with uneek+di, but it's nice to know that it does work.
smile.gif

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Smashbro29 said:
Scratch that. Uneek DI is a mess. I use configurable USB loader. I'm not getting something because it kinda freezes in middle.
Is porject m like brawl+? Like codes and files to put on your sd card? Cause if thats it couldn;t u just enable ocarina in your usb laoder

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
just put the files on your SD card as per normal (so the codes are in the normal place)

In your usb loader, enable ocarina cheats. When you start the game it will find the cheats and voila! Project M!

Naturally, this only works if you have the NTSC version of the game. The cheats are made for the NTSC version and trying it with PAL... well, it won't be pretty.

SamrajSinghAujla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
my problem while doing this with configurable usb loader is that it will say too many cheats, even when i put gameconfig.txt on my sd card, i still get it saying that i have too many cheats and it doesnt load project m

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay