Homebrew Project M question

Chris313

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So now my smash bros disc doesn't work properly anymore because of scratches and now I can't load project m anymore is there anyway to load project m with a backup? Is there like an iso or some other way?

Thanks for any help given

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now my smash bros disc doesn't work properly anymore because of scratches and now I can't load project m anymore is there anyway to load project m with a backup? Is there like an iso or some other way?

Thanks for any help given
USB Loader GX is a good work around. You will need to install some IOS files however.

ntnavy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I think there is some prebuild isos with project m. But whit a backup loader all you to find is the iso of the game and just chage two settings to be able to use the mod.

Enviado desde mi LG-D618 mediante Tapatalk

Chris313

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think there is some prebuild isos with project m. But whit a backup loader all you to find is the iso of the game and just chage two settings to be able to use the mod.

Can you link an iso and what setting should be changed?

ntnavy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well the iso i cant put it on here. You have to look it for yourself (and is not hard to find on google). The settings would be "ocarina on" and "hook type vbi" on any backup launcher. Try to find the homebrew version of the mod if you dont have it already

Last edited by ntnavy,

Chris313

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well the iso i cant put it on here. You have to look it for yourself (and is not hard to find on google). The settings would be "ocarina on" and "hook type vbi" on any backup launcher. Try to find the homebrew version of the mod if you dont have it already

Ok thanks for the help I'll check it out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la