ROM Hack Project Amethyst

kilki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I recently started a Rom Hack called Project Amethyst. It is for Pokemon Emerald.
I would like to know if there is anyone willing to help. Any and all help will be appreciated. Mainly I need help editing the title screen and scripts. If there is anything you can do to help, please say.
Thanks, Kilki

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, welcome to the forums! We have so many of these kinda things going on, we made a thread where they can all be screened till they have some decent progress and then they get their own thread. I guess we have gotten a ton that just clog up our forums.

You want to post that here --> Pokemon rom hack screening thread

And... unfortunately you might want to rethink your name. It seems like its already been used... Alot.
example one
example two

But yeah, best of luck, and if you decide to abandon this one there are tons here you can help out with.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, i mean, thats kinda why we have the requirement to already be quite a ways done before getting your own thread. To cut down on projects that wont get completed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LPrmtVWsA