Problems with WiiFlow

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by TheLittleToaster, Oct 21, 2013.

1. TheLittleToaster
    OP

TheLittleToaster Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2013
    Canada
    So I recently deciced to wiiflow because I saw how the masterpiece looked and I like it, some issues I am having is I can't seem to get wiiflow to see my n64 or nes games however it sees snes gba and sega. It could be a plugin problem I have no Idea wiiflow is still very new to me. if someone help and further explain wiiflow and how it's plugins work that would be greatly appreciated.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/wiiflow-4-the-masterpiece-pack-by-abz.336543/

this is what I am looking forward to getting setup without all the excess plugins and what not, I would want a few emulators set up in there and I would be very happy

2. calmwaters

calmwaters Cat's best friend

May 27, 2013
    United States
    happy land
    You can get the plugins using ModMii, I believe. The thread for it should be on here somewhere... remember, Google is your friend :)

3. AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro da KiNG

Jan 14, 2012
    Ideas factory :)
    Follow the masterpiece link in my sig to grab the latest pack. Everything is included.
    You just need to use the default rom pathes.
    Help and instruction: website or wiki

4. TheLittleToaster
    OP

TheLittleToaster Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2013
    Canada
    I'll take a look later tonight and get back to you on this, I tried reading the wiki an everything before and I got stuck where I said. I was messing aroung with it for almost 4 hours before I gave up however having all the covers for for every game I have is just to appealing

5. TheLittleToaster
    OP

TheLittleToaster Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2013
    Canada
    anyone know of a tutorial vid I seem to missing something I can't figure out