Problems with Toshiba BT Stack

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by sam6555, Jan 2, 2014.

1. sam6555
    OP

sam6555 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2011
    I have a Wii U Pro controller and I'm wanting to use it as a PC gamepad, I saw one guide and the first thing it says is to install Toshiba BT Stack, which I have tried doing a few times with numerour PC restarts and also re-installing the drivers twice. I'm stuck at this point: http://i.imgur.com/7y2RPVB.png The BT dongle is plugged in, and when I press OK the progress bar goes nowhere and after maybe 30 seconds the OK/Cancel dialog box opens up again, and would repeat indefinitely.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Also which is the better guide here to use, I've seen two so far.

2. Deboog

Deboog GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 22, 2013
    United States
    Your dongle probably isn't recognized by Toshiba. You need to alter the list of devices while it's installing.

3. sam6555
    OP

sam6555 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2011
    You were right about the compatibility thing. Though now I have more issues with it. Not entirely sure what every one is as I got a bit annoyed and went for dinner. But anyway...

So I have the controller added in the Bluetooth Manager, and when I click connect and the sync button on the controller, it stays connected for as long as the blue lights flash. As indicated by a symbol similar to linking hands. Then it just disconnects. I figured it would stay connected, and it's not the battery running out.

I did get it all working for a couple minutes earlier, no idea what I did. But I was playing Castlevania AoS during this. Soma just seemed to walk into walls as if the connection was being messed up or something, so I've moved the Bluetooth adapter into a front USB port as opposed to the back.