Hacking Problems with my acekard 2i

slacker4_1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after all the talk about the acekard i went and got one it worked flawless for about a week then all of a sudden i tried and play it today and at first it woulden't load at all.. after a few resets i managed to get it to show up on my dsi but then it wouldn't load i get the message "An error has occurred. Press and hold the Power Button to turn the system off. Please see the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for help troubleshooting.".. the werid thing is that i changed nothing i didnt even move the card..now i cant get it to work at all..so any help would be appricated im using the latest firmware and have a 8 gb pny got the card from realhotstuff.. the sad thing is my brother has a r4i(the red box 1) that works great with no problems..
P.s my other games load with no problem

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Try it in a DS or DS Lite, tell us what happens.

If it works, then you've bricked the Acekard's DSi mode.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Try formatting the microSD and try all over again.
If it doesnt work, then its a faulty unit ("woudnt be surprised).
If its a faulty unit, contact the seller you bought it from.

slacker4_1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it doesn't load on my ds lite all i get it a white screen.. and ive tried formatting but now the card won't even show up on my dsi.. i've contacted realhotstuff and they haven't got back to me about it yet.. when the card did work i noticed it took a really long time to show the games i had on it was that normal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea but my total income is negative, lol