Homebrew Homebrew app Problems with Indexiine Installer

SonicatorTM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
*and try to relaunch the homebrew launcher from the internet explorer, the wii u crashes, i must reset data to reaccess the homebreww launcher but the problem still happens after that, does soemone know what's going on ?

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
So do you have a problem with the installer or indexiine? You mention "relaunch" the HBL. Does this mean it works the first time you run indexiine but not on a second attempt? You should be more specific about what creates the issue. If you're trying to access HBL multiple times without rebooting first, you should only launch it once using indexiine and then you can access it by launching the Mii Maker channel.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you using a stock system (unhacked presently)? and, you're going through browser hax like the tutorial mentions, correct? you're doing it manually or with the installer by @GaryOderNichts . I had issues as well with indexiine, both manually and with the installer. it doesn't like cbhc, so you have to install it through mocha, stock, or haxchi. when I tried installing through cbhc, all I got was ejected into mii maker without the hbl, but installing through mocha makes it work with cbhc. I don't know why or what's different exactly. browser hax also doesn't work with cbhc from what I found, so you have to go through mocha, stock, or haxchi for that as well if you do it manually or something.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also, if using cbhc, make sure to have syshaxxml enabled in the mocha config or else I think it will black screen then infinite loading whenever you exit an app, not just system settings.

also, if using the installer, make sure you have all files:

upload_2021-6-6_12-43-45.png

this is mine. the backup-index.html won't be present unless you've run the installer. that's the original index.html. go to ftpii u everywhere for mocha or haxchi, whichever one you're using, to find the size of the index.html. use the tutorial to know the location. I think it's in the 50030 folder for the browser, but I don't recall the title id.

edit: btw, it works every time for me with cbhc. you just wait on the home page or no page for less than 10 seconds or so, and the homebrew launcher will open up. I'm busy playing the vwii right now to test again, but I've been using cbhc for about 5 years or so, and there are some things it can't do unless you make some modifications like I mentioned above.

Last edited by godreborn,

SonicatorTM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Basically, my wii u was already hacked and i don’t know why, but recently, indexiine as decided to go through problems. Now i’m forced to do it manually by going on wiiuexploit.xyz. But the problem is that 1 week out of 2, i don’t have internet so i cant access the homebrew launcher for the entire week

Btw, i use Mocha CFW

SonicatorTM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I fixed the issue finally (still don’t know the cause but anyway) this tuto helped me : (didn’t understood a single word, but mimiqued [i dont know how to write it] what he did, and it worked, noice)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM