Homebrew Problems with Hacking Animal Crossing New Leaf

catislame

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! This is my first time hacking any game. For the most part I'd say I was successful in hacking my animal crossing game. The only issue is when I walk out of my house there's a blue square around my house that prevents me from moving anywhere else in my town. The square itself is mirror like. It reflects the things that are supposed to br outside of the "square". It's also blue for the most part. I really don't know how else to describe it? I've tried fixing it on save editor but nothing is really working? Thanks.

Reactions: QuazaRayy

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey! This is my first time hacking any game. For the most part I'd say I was successful in hacking my animal crossing game. The only issue is when I walk out of my house there's a blue square around my house that prevents me from moving anywhere else in my town. The square itself is mirror like. It reflects the things that are supposed to br outside of the "square". It's also blue for the most part. I really don't know how else to describe it? I've tried fixing it on save editor but nothing is really working? Thanks.
You mean the Hall of Mirrors effect? You would be amazed at how many rendering engines do that when you mess with them. The term dates back to Doom. The original one, not the one that's actually Doom 4.

but yeah, if you mess something up and don't know how to fix it just restore a backup

also keep backups which you did do so good on you madam

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs