Hacking Problems with Gecko OS 1.07b

cowboys4life22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the updated homebrew channel, but when I try to download via homebrew browser Gecko OS 1.07b it says invalid wii application. I have the updated loader and IOS also. Does this program needed to be recoded for the new homebrew channel. Im kinda a noob, but understand alot. I try searching the forums to no avail. I would appreciate any help in getting it to work. Thanks

cowboys4life22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did find a dead link for the Gecko OS dol file, does anyone still have it, that might fix my problem. I think I remember reading that new homebrew channel and IOS dont support elf packages anymore, but dols instead.

Fyuusii

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can you (or someone else) confirm then that Gecko OS v1.07 works in HBC 9 with 3.3v2? Because I've had so much drama trying to get Tona's shop channel update to work that I'm considering doing exactly this just to work around my issue. All I want is to play my NTSC copies of SSBB and No More Heroes on my Aus PAL Wii.
frown.gif

Fyuusii

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks, just patched up and now I've got the best of all worlds; shop channel and regionfree using Gecko. Pity that shop channel patch didn't do S-F-A, but oh well. I can stress less now.

Many thanks to everyone on this forum.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s