Homebrew Problems with Gamecube

Oley49

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I installed HomeBrew on my Wii and it works great

I have Nintendont and with my 1TB WD Elements every game i have comes up no problems.
with my 2TB USB i also formated to FAT32 (Currently) i have tried exFAT (Did not work) so i thought when i finally figured out how to format to FAT32 i thought i was golden so i transfered everything over and still out of 60+ games only about 10 show up.

how do i get this USB to show every game i have on Nintendont?

thanks

Sticksandstones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure they're in usb:\games\[gamefoldername]\game.iso
The ISO must be named "game.iso".

I've also read that large-capacity drives are a bit dissonant with Wii USB drivers in this way--this might be the problem. Everything else seems proper.

Oley49

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Make sure they're in usb:\games\[gamefoldername]\game.iso
The ISO must be named "game.iso".

I've also read that large-capacity drives are a bit dissonant with Wii USB drivers in this way--this might be the problem. Everything else seems proper.

but this exact set up worked flawlessly on my WD Elements. ever since i reformatted transfering files from the Elements to my 2TB USB back again to my Elements and nothing shows up. I am currently redownloading a few games. is there a chance the files got changed some how and was only able to work properly on the original device it was on? if any of this makes sense im not very good with computers fine issues lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up