Problems with Flatout 2 LAN

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Satangel, Jun 22, 2011.

Jun 22, 2011

Problems with Flatout 2 LAN by Satangel at 1:31 PM (9,585 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Satangel
    OP

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    I want to play Flatout 2 via LAN with my laptop and with a PC. They both have Windows 7 64bit and the game is the same version, with the same crack.
    We can ping each other fine, I tested it. The laptop and PC are connected via UTP cables that go through a hub.

In-game the client can't ever find the host. The game just suggest I search again, but it never finds anything.

CoD MW2 is working via Tunngle (kind of like Hamachi), but neither Killing Floor or Flatout 2 work via LAN. So weird, because Killing Floor did work 6 months ago in LAN. Only thing that has changed since then is that the router went and was replaced by a hub.

Also, feel free to suggest some multiplayer LAN titles that can be enjoyed with 2 gamers [​IMG]

2. Satangel
    OP

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Okay I fixed it by disabling both firewalls on both computers. Not the safest option but it had to be done.

If anyone else has some suggestions for a 2 player LAN game, please say so [​IMG]