Hacking Problems with edge card 2.3 and some newer games

MajorFoley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys so I thought it was time to bring out my old edge card again after a few years and ive run into a few complications.
So currently I got edge 2.3 and since then... well things have sort have gone down hill.
Games I used to be able to play normally such as advance wars days of ruin seem to freeze when you do certain actions like saving. And in a game like that isn't exactly a lot of fun trying to beat it in one shot.

Another game that seems to have a problem is yu-gi-oh 2011 over the nexus, although from what ive looked up it might be some kind of anti-piracy I don't exactly know but what happens is that whenever I do a free duel and end my turn the game locks up with sounds still playing or in story mode I go to the shack and the characters aren't there. I am using the (U) versions of these games
Did edge card 2.3 ruin some compatibilities with older games? Or could it be the rom itself be corrupted? if its the case of the rom being corrupted I cant find the version of advance wars that I was using before (not exactly the same name which was "1964 - Advance Wars Days of Ruin (U)(iND)" how could I use my old save games that I had that are named the same as the rom just with a .sav instead of a .nds?

And 2 How would I patch newer NDS games to work?

MajorFoley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think that the SD has some problems. Copy all files from it, formate it and put everything back on it.

Alright ill give that shot. On another note could i just rename my sav file to match a newer rom and have it pick up the save as long as it was both from the same region?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here