Hacking Problems with Colors and NESDS

Namcom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got an EZ-Flash V including an 3-in-1 GBA cart.
But when i placed NESDS and Colors to the Micro-SD cart it just sais to do something about the DLDI (Whatever the fuck that is...)
And i also got a link to http://dldi.drunkencoders.com/

So I tried to use that program but it didn't work at all...

But today I found a something called "FATLIB" on the official EZ-Flash site ( http://www.ezflash.cn/en/ ) and it said that i would make your EZ5 support Homebrews.
So what should I do, try to fix that shit on drunkencoders or fix the "Fatlib" penis?

Either way, I need detailed descriptions on how to install and fix things.
Im a noob and this is my first flashcart so I know almoast nothing about it.

So plz help me fix this it would be awesome with working Homebrew Support as it sais on the back of the package!

I love NDS!

// Over and out!

nds.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to the Tutorials section of this site and look at the DLDI tutorial. It will tell you what it is and how to apply DLDI patches to your homebrew files. However, I personally prefer using DLDIrc aka "DLDI right click" which is more convenient to use for me.

Namcom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Go to the Tutorials section of this site and look at the DLDI tutorial. It will tell you what it is and how to apply DLDI patches to your homebrew files. However, I personally prefer using DLDIrc aka "DLDI right click" which is more convenient to use for me.
Eh?
On what site?
EZ-Flashs on site or the drunkencoders site?

EDIT: Oh, sorry im stupid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...