problems with arm9loaderhax

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by iamsymmetrical, Apr 10, 2017.

1. iamsymmetrical
    OP

iamsymmetrical Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2016
    United States
    so im running a new 3ds with arm9loaderhax on 11.2.0-35U and want to install more games via qr codes, but for some reason after i install 4 or so games fbi stops working then i have to wipe my sd card and start all over again, then it happens again and again. some games dont work either. im pretty clueless with how 3ds cfw works in the first place but this is really frustrating. also how do you locate the installed games on the sd card so you dont need to install them again? if possible? and how do you import save data int a newly installed game? thanks.

2. Temptress Cerise

Temptress Cerise Miss Magic~ <3

May 1, 2016
    United States
    Quantumcat likes this.
  3. epickid37

epickid37 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jan 4, 2017
    United States
    why would i tell you stalkers where i live?
    you can use jksm for the save data https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-jks-savemanager-homebrew-cia-save-manager.413143/

You can use freeshop for games, it's better than just scanning qr codes (ironically, you have to scan two to get it working)
    freeshop qr code

4. iamsymmetrical
    OP

iamsymmetrical Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2016
    United States
  5. epickid37

epickid37 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jan 4, 2017
    United States
    did you scan the qr from that titlekey site? if so, try rebooting freeshop

6. Temptress Cerise

Temptress Cerise Miss Magic~ <3

May 1, 2016
    United States
    Google it. We can't give you that.

And from reading your OP, it sounds like you really should get your SD Card checked. Both freeshop and FBI will download from the CDN.

7. iamsymmetrical
    OP

iamsymmetrical Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2016
    United States
    actually never mind the games are showing up but when i try to install something it has an error saying failed to finalize TMD

8. epickid37

epickid37 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jan 4, 2017
    United States
    Last edited by epickid37, Apr 10, 2017
  9. gold lightning

gold lightning Member

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    This sounds like a fake/bootleg SD card. Those will lie and report that they have a certain amount of space, but actually hold much less. In those cases, devices such as the 3DS will think there is a ton of space and then run into a brick wall (so to speak) when the actual memory is used up.