Feedback Problems trying to migrate to bigger SD with macOSX

PalmeraJam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good morning, forgive my ignorance first of all, the other day I acquired a new SD with a higher capacity, I thought that it would not be something so difficult but this is how it is, first I use iMac, I do not have physical access to Windows, I have tried to clone my SD on Mac with different programs (Paragon, HDM and Carbon Copy) none have worked, I think the problem is that my partition is hidden.. I have an SX chip with Hekate and AMS .. in a virtual windows of Windows 7 either I have been able to do nothing, neither with Emutool nor Minidisk Wizard Tool.. I am desperate and I don't know what I can try..

Last edited by PalmeraJam,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good morning, forgive my ignorance first of all, the other day I acquired a new SD with a higher capacity, I thought that it would not be something so difficult for me but this is how it is, first I use iMac, I do not have physical access to Windows, I have tried to clone my SD on Mac with different programs (Paragon, HDM and Carbon Copy) none have worked, I think the problem is that my partition is hidden.. I have an SX chip with Hekate and AMS .. in a virtual windows of Windows 7 either I have been able to do nothing, neither with Emutool nor Minidisk Wizard Tool.. I am desperate and I don't know what I can try..
You can try using Hekate to backup the emuMMC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E