Problems getting game to work

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Dvdxploitr, May 4, 2016.

1. Dvdxploitr
    OP

Dvdxploitr GBAtemp Fan

May 24, 2008
    United States
    I have tried getting Captain Toad Treasure Tracker to work. Tried two different releases and neither one will boot....Loadiine GX2 just says "loading game..." for a split second and then goes away. I have tried two different Title Keys (WUD and NUS) and same result. Loadiine Compatibility List says it works.

2. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Using nightlies or last stable?

I noticed your flag:

3. Dvdxploitr
    OP

Dvdxploitr GBAtemp Fan

May 24, 2008
    United States
    i'm using LoadiineGX2...whichever came with the "all in one" package for 5.5.1...I did rename the folders, forgot to mention that in first post

4. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Perhaps swap out loadiine for an older more stable build like the 0.2 mentioned in the wiki.

5. Dvdxploitr
    OP

Dvdxploitr GBAtemp Fan

May 24, 2008
    United States
    that don't work...don't remember the exact error....but after having so many problems, an error is the last thing you want to remember.....so I guess games that work on Loadiine on 5.3.2 aren't all compatible with 5.5.1

EDIT: Got a release that booted.....however, it freezes when you get to where you select your level (right after the intro).....3 releases....0 are stable.....F*#& it

Last edited by Dvdxploitr, May 4, 2016