Hacking Problems extracting BRSAR file...

vt4tje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well what I want to do is just gain acces to the sound files of the pbr_sounds.brsar from the game Pokemon Batlle Revolution...
I've seen topics form people who already gained acces but why doesn't it work with me?
Downloaded both brsar unpacker and the mama thingy programs, both don't seem to work.. do i do something wrong?
I just drag the pbr_sound.brsar to the program and it seems to start and do something... then it stops and thats it...
any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

Thx, in advance,
GrtZ,
NeoMystic

P.S. wouldn't have bothered you if i would've found something on google, so pls answer to this and help out.

vt4tje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Helsionium said:
Look in your user's personal folder e.g. C:\Users\yourname on Windows 7 or the "documents" folder, that's where this tool extracts the sounds to by default.

it's XP... any ideas where there? i'm downloading the file to my vista laptop and gonna try there with the brsar unpacker and the other thing xD
not sure if this will make a differince... but didn't find the files anywhere on xp :s

vt4tje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
vt4tje said:
Helsionium said:
Look in your user's personal folder e.g. C:\Users\yourname on Windows 7 or the "documents" folder, that's where this tool extracts the sounds to by default.

it's XP... any ideas where there? i'm downloading the file to my vista laptop and gonna try there with the brsar unpacker and the other thing xD
not sure if this will make a differince... but didn't find the files anywhere on xp :s

K nvm, that was the problem... it only seems to work with vista and W7... xD Ty allot, you gave me the hint
smile.gif

scsiman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
vt4tje said:
Helsionium said:

Try drive:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\APPSName

or drive:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\APPSName

make sure to tick the "Show hidden files and folders" and UNTICK the "Hide protected OS files" in the TOOLS--> Folder options-->View TAB menu.

Then you shouldt find the files..

Just a tought

vt4tje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Woho! got my files as i let you know before... bad news... not what i was searching for xD

I'm searchinf for the pokemon attack sounds in the wii iso of battle revolution... extracted everything under the sound folder... any more ideas?

GrtZ

vt4tje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
vt4tje said:
Woho! got my files as i let you know before... bad news... not what i was searching for xD

I'm searchinf for the pokemon attack sounds in the wii iso of battle revolution... extracted everything under the sound folder... any more ideas?

GrtZ

Anyone? (sry for dubble post but need the help with this)
Just need to have the attack sounds
wink.gif

shiypc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well what I want to do is just gain acces to the sound files of the pbr_sounds.brsar from the game Pokemon Batlle Revolution...
I've seen topics form people who already gained acces but why doesn't it work with me?
Downloaded both brsar unpacker and the mama thingy programs, both don't seem to work.. do i do something wrong?
I just drag the pbr_sound.brsar to the program and it seems to start and do something... then it stops and thats it...
any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

Thx, in advance,
GrtZ,
NeoMystic

P.S. wouldn't have bothered you if i would've found something on google, so pls answer to this and help out.
wii scrubber's link broke, so i found a link here on GBAtemp gbatemp.net/downloads/[4838]Wiiscrubber140Kit.rar (unlinked cuz just signed up)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But Nintendo's GBA video format is different, being that it uses a custom ROM and chipset for...