OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WII U 5.3.2 U With TubeHax and URL Filter

So there is my problem

I downloaded with NEW_NUSGrabberGUI the last version of Super Smash Bros Wii U (2,28Go) and now I want to update my Smash Game so I putted the files on my SD Card(FAT32) in this folder: E:/install/ .

Then I start the exploit and blablabla. I loaded WUP Installer with http://wupinstaller.com/wi two times, and then I press the home button to return where are the Miis

But the screen became black it said "Install Ok". I thought it was normal so I kept my Wii ON for 2 hours and I restarted it.

But I when I go in the Data Management, a pop-up message appears and say there is, unuse,useless (idk) data. And there is no update data in my Smash Game.

Did I wait enough?
Did WupInstaller just don't work on my Wii U?
Is there an alternative way I can update my Smash Game?

I hope you will help me *crying*

Thanks!

P.S. Sorry for my bad english I tried my best..

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
a.k.a Host it yourself right?

EDIT: I've tried 3 different websites, they all froze.
And hosting my server is not working with moogose.

WELP
If you have a linux box with python installed, you can try opening a terminal window in the directory where the exploit is located, and type "python -m SimpleHTTPServer". You will get the message "Serving HTTP on 0.0.0.0 port 8000 ...". On your Wii U browser, go to "http://192.168.1.100:8000" or "http://127.0.0.1:8000". Very easy, and it worked nicely for me, before I switched to an ezShare wifi card.

Dead_MK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have a linux box with python installed, you can try opening a terminal window in the directory where the exploit is located, and type "python -m SimpleHTTPServer". You will get the message "Serving HTTP on 0.0.0.0 port 8000 ...". On your Wii U browser, go to "http://192.168.1.100:8000" or "http://127.0.0.1:8000". Very easy, and it worked nicely for me, before I switched to an ezShare wifi card.
By box you mean a VB?

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gotta be honest, I never tried to run linux in a virtual box. (I meant a real computer installation). But it's worth a shot. It might just work for you.

jmrodrigues

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Use the selfhost method, something is wrong. Open mongoose port (default 8080) in PC OS firewall and router. Try to access the page with your smartphone browser on same network, should get the message "Browser not compatible" or something similar. If the phone can't connect, either firewall block or files not hosted.

Dead_MK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You was right, the site is broken. At first wiiubrew wasn't working. I just make this site as my main page. Loaded the kernel exploit from there and tu Wup Installer from there too. And it works!

Thank you so much!

Gotta be honest, I never tried to run linux in a virtual box. (I meant a real computer installation). But it's worth a shot. It might just work for you.

Use the selfhost method, something is wrong. Open mongoose port (default 8080) in PC OS firewall and router. Try to access the page with your smartphone browser on same network, should get the message "Browser not compatible" or something similar. If the phone can't connect, either firewall block or files not hosted.

Thank you guys for trying to help me out! :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a