Problem with trade Pokemon in AS

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by bradzx, Apr 5, 2015.

1. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    I don't understand. What happen to other game like X and Y does work to trade Pokemon? Omega ruby and Alpha Sapphire didn't work or won't let me trade Pokemon. Maybe this update cause the problem for trade Pokemon? I am trying trade Pokemon for Mawile with my friend because I found Mega Stone for Mawile. Sadly Alpha Sapphire don't have it. Omega Ruby does have it. I tried trade that Pokemon from OR by my friend, sadly, it won't let us trade. It made me huge frustration because I never see this before. My Pokemon X does work to trade Pokemon. But AS and OR doesn't. Maybe this cause by update make trade get glitch to not allow me to trade. I don't know. I need some answer.

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Have you completed the delta episodes on both carts?

3. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    I don't think you are pay attention what game I have. And no. Where I can get that?

4. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    The delta episodes are a side quest after you beat the game to unlock certain mega stones the only thing I can think is you have not beaten the delta episodes so the cart your trading too cant accept that stone yet.

5. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    Wait, are you saying any kind of Pokemon who have Mega Stone on list in bag item can't be trade until I pass the game and Delta episode?

6. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    There are certain stones that can only be unlocked after completing the game i'm just thinking the stone you're trying to trade is not available yet so the trade won't go through. kind of like in gen 1 where you could not trade a pokemon that new surf until you got a certain badge. But I could be very wrong its late and my mind is poop right now.

7. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    *groan* It take forever to get that Pokemon I want to trade. Well thank for tip.

8. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    I don't understand. I tried trade other pokemon than Mawile. It same thing. It said "There is a pokemon cannot be trade in a party." what is that mean? Why it wont let me any trade pokemon? What is going on?

9. frogboy

frogboy lacking both style and grace

Dec 6, 2011
    United States
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you only get that error if the Pokemon you're trying to trade is in your party? Just stick it in a box.

10. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    It knows some HMs (outdoor use TMs may also count, not sure)

11. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    No. I didnt trade my pokemon in party. Just trade from pokemon box. It wont let me. Now someone told me that I have to pass the game.

12. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    trading pokemon is fine and can be done at any point I was talking about trading holding megastones that may be the issue

13. zero2exe

zero2exe GBAtemp Fan

Jun 23, 2012
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Check if your pokemon has HM moves. Pokemon games don't allow to trade away pokemon with HM moves if they're the only one who know that move in your party or whole box.

14. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    Wait what?! Are you saying I have to move my Pokemon that who have HM to box? What about X and Y? They do work trade Pokemon.

15. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    Ok I did move my pokemon to box who have HM move but still not working to trade. I need someone who is expert about pokemon. Any of you know who is expert of pokemon?