1. ghostek

OP ghostek Newbie
    Newcomer

Poland
    My switch has starting to behave strange. After update to sx os 2.0 and creating emunand my switch go crazy. After couple of minutes I got error message with 12 sec to power off. So I deleted emunand, make a factory reset and now I have empty icons in horizon main menu. I can't delete it and do nothing. I try go to recovery menu a do factory reset from there but still empty icons remains. Now I dont have any problems with auto error screen after couple of minutes but when I put any nsp file in root of sdcard or in switch/nsp and go into galery then boom I got error screen again with number 2168-0002. After many tries I finally install zelda. I checked sd card many times in windows for erros and windows shows that there are no erros. I exchange sd card to another. Change to sx os 1.8 and 1.9 but no luck. Nothing helps. Of course I don't have nand backup. Nothing helps. Any sugestion?

2. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Why would you use their “Emunand”? Unless it has a uninstall option for the Emunand, you’re screwed

3. ghostek

OP ghostek Newbie
    Newcomer

Poland
    But there is uninstall option in boot tools of sxos. I used this to delete emunand.

4. ghostek

OP ghostek Newbie
    Newcomer

Poland
    Nevermid looks like when nsp files are damaged or sxos has problem whith nca reading it crash switch.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Problem,