Hacking Problem with power off switch

Federicox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've my switch with atmosphere and i install games via usb, it's okay, it works. But the problem is when i shutdown the switch, when i try to start the game after a power off of the switch, the games crash. Someone can explain me why? it says that the files are damage.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've my switch with atmosphere and i install games via usb, it's okay, it works. But the problem is when i shutdown the switch, when i try to start the game after a power off of the switch, the games crash. Someone can explain me why? it says that the files are damage.
How are you shutting down your system? Do you have AutoRCM enabled? Are you positive your system is actually shutting down?

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to enter again to CFW if you shutdown you return to OFW
It's fine to shutdown from CFW with autorcm disabled.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does it happen with every game and with every reboot? Does it happen if you reboot your system and play a game or just when you shut it down?

Federicox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's fine to shutdown from CFW with autorcm disabled.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does it happen with every game and with every reboot? Does it happen if you reboot your system and play a game or just when you shut it down?
Always, if i reboot it happens too, just the "legit" games works

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Well you're rebooting back to ofw of course the only thing that will work are your legit games, others will crash or throws an error until you can get back to cfw.

Reactions: Federicox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: