Hacking Problem with pokemon

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
do a manual dump of the save. Pressing B will write the SRAM to a SAV file, with luck it should overwrite the blank one, unless you put it in the wrong spot. Or you can backup the whole SRAM to a bin file which you will have to carve up with a file cutter, by pressing X.

If your still getting errors and the like, it might be that you setup every wrong and you need to fix that first. Like make the correct folders. You can view the exploader.ini file for the folders or change them to whatever you want.

Did you even bother to read how to use exploader from the readme file? you asked nearly everything covered in the readme.

daref

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I hope you created this folder: GBA_SAV as the readme stated? smile.gif

You can dump the sram to a sav file.

What I do myself is:
In PSRAM mode I press B

Then I press the R trigger.
And I press B again.

No mather where your rom was loaded PSRAM or NOR your sav should be backed up now.

Im not quite sure why golden sun refuses to run in PSRAM.
I might check out the trouble myself havent seen any games below 32 mb myself that have trouble running in PSRAM.
There is only 1 thing I can think of that can cause this problem.

Perhaps the PSRAM mode doesnt allow the game to acces sertain options of the 3-1?

Greetz, Vistabuser.

hmm, i tried that, but when i go to NOR Mode it says: SRAM save data not found Can't process to SAV. File. What should i do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.