Homebrew problem with part 3 - rednand

A

a9lh-1user

clear the browser cache and try again.
as Davidosky99 wrote it needs some time to get it working (maybe more than 10 times!)

A

a9lh-1user

Nope afaik it is not!
But i'am not sure ..... because it works if i have done it.

VioletX

Trophies
XP
Country
thx i will keep tryiny. is it normal that my browser always freeze, i have to restart my 3ds.
Yeah that seems to be normal. I had the same issue. Kinda Annoying but then again, browserhax isn't the most stable thing.

BenCf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you followed this guide you should be okay
i accidentally hit exit system setting, it brought me back to homebrew browser.(i haven't update yet) i hit luma3ds again it brings me back to emu 9.2.0-20u. i just need to system update right??

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i accidentally hit exit system setting, it brought me back to homebrew browser.(i haven't update yet) i hit luma3ds again it brings me back to emu 9.2.0-20u. i just need to system update right??
Have you formatted SysNand yet? (that's how you unlink, by formatting one of them [under most circumstances, like yours])

EDIT; I get that the guide tells you to do this, but you know your safe if you're certain you formatted

BenCf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
something wrong with my 3ds. it wont go to sysnand. whenever i boot, it goes back to homebrew browser. am i screw?? i am on step 4 34.

Last edited by BenCf,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
something wrong with my 3ds. it wont go to sysnand. whenever i boot, it goes back to homebrew browser. am i screw?? i am on step 4 34.
How did you set up menuhax? You probably have to hold a button to get it to NOT boot. If you were following the guide, you would have had it set up to only boot when you hold down on the d-pad.
Edit: if you don't know what button to hold to get it to not boot menuhax, you can uninstall it completely by removing the SD card from your console, booting up, then putting the SD card back and changing the theme. You'll have to reinstall menuhax afterwards (do Part 1 again, with booting into the homebrew launcher and installing menuhax, but this time, follow the instructions properly).

Last edited by Quantumcat,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How did you set up menuhax? You probably have to hold a button to get it to NOT boot. If you were following the guide, you would have had it set up to only boot when you hold down on the d-pad.
Edit: if you don't know what button to hold to get it to not boot menuhax, you can uninstall it completely by removing the SD card from your console, booting up, then putting the SD card back and changing the theme. You'll have to reinstall menuhax afterwards (do Part 1 again, with booting into the homebrew launcher and installing menuhax, but this time, follow the instructions properly).
Or he can just change the menuhax config from HBL...

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel