Hacking Problem with MH Tri and IOS 223

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I use Configurable USB Loader v51 with a fat partition and everything works fine except when I try MHT. When I use IOS 222 to load it, it gets a black screen and a weird noise when I select Play Game. I read you need to use IOS 223 but when I select it it tells me fat is only supported by 222 and then "Failed to load EHC Module" or something like that and the wii reboots :S

help?

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
not sure which version I am running, when did v4 come out?
If I need it, would you give me a link to the installer?

thanks

Gaftog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's actually at v5 now but v5 will not run it.
You'll be looking for...

http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=8367

for the v4 installer.
If you need this, install 223 with 37+38 merged as your base. This should allow you to run MHT.

Edit: Assuming you already know this but putting it here just in case...
From the CFG loader, open the options for tri and run it using IOS 223 mload after the install. If you still maintain an error you might consider partitioning off a section of the USB device for WBFS use.

Just getting that out of the way for anyone else =P

chaseincats

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aeladya said:
chaseincats said:
I know the game has split screen but does anyone know if you can do split screen coop online like mario kart wii?

No it doesn't. Sorry.

dam

EDIT: can you play with people on the Japan server?

I ask this because I recently got a job there and was wondering about this as the ping to the USA server would be horrendous making online virtually unplayable

long story short does the game have global play?

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chaseincats said:
Aeladya said:
chaseincats said:
I know the game has split screen but does anyone know if you can do split screen coop online like mario kart wii?

No it doesn't. Sorry.

dam

EDIT: can you play with people on the Japan server?

I ask this because I recently got a job there and was wondering about this as the ping to the USA server would be horrendous making online virtually unplayable

long story short does the game have global play?

No, you can only play with people from the region your game is. For example if you bought the US version you can only play with people from North America.

Pop006

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aeladya said:
No, you can only play with people from the region your game is. For example if you bought the US version you can only play with people from North America.

100% sure of this???... as i know some people who have pal MKWii and play vs NTSC all the time.....

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Gaftog said:
It's actually at v5 now but v5 will not run it.
You'll be looking for...

http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=8367

for the v4 installer.
If you need this, install 223 with 37+38 merged as your base. This should allow you to run MHT.

Edit: Assuming you already know this but putting it here just in case...
From the CFG loader, open the options for tri and run it using IOS 223 mload after the install. If you still maintain an error you might consider partitioning off a section of the USB device for WBFS use.

Just getting that out of the way for anyone else =P

Why doesn't v5 run it?

Another thing, should I install 222 v4 too? And if so, which IOS should I use as a base?

thanks!

Gaftog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot say for sure. I can only tell you what has worked for me and many others.
Having another cIOS is never a bad thing, feel free to install 222 (37+38 is the most common base).

Gladly. Hope this made MHT work for you.

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Gaftog said:
I cannot say for sure. I can only tell you what has worked for me and many others.
Having another cIOS is never a bad thing, feel free to install 222 (37+38 is the most common base).

But according to this guide http://gwht.wikidot.com/hermes-ios222-223 it says that 222 must go with 37+38 and 223 37 + 60. So which one is right, the one you said or the guide's one?

thanks for your help !
biggrin.gif

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pop006 said:
Aeladya said:

100% sure of this???... as i know some people who have pal MKWii and play vs NTSC all the time.....

MKwii offers the option of your friends, your country or all over the world

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Fedex14 said:
Gaftog said:

But according to this guide http://gwht.wikidot.com/hermes-ios222-223 it says that 222 must go with 37+38 and 223 37 + 60. So which one is right, the one you said or the guide's one?

thanks for your help !
biggrin.gif

can anybody help me?
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k