Homebrew Question problem with lan play e applet/tinfoil

almighal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I have one problem with lan play (ldn_mitm)
the applet opens but if I open a game and then go to the applet it crashes and I have to restart atmosphere .... the same if I open tinfoil or goldleaf ...
if instead I remove ldn_mitm everything works again
to you too? it's normal? any solutions

i saw that by deactivating the emuiibo sysmodule, everything works ... so emuiibo and ldn_mitm don't go together

ubilight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
same here man, thanks for pointing out the conflict with ldn. I renamed ldn folder (42000000000000) and shop works. but i have no solutions yet

Jacoghi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This started with AMS 0.18.0 and the changes made to the sm extension. Apparently, this issue was just fixed on AMS 0.19, which allows more modules that make use of the sm extension to be present at the same time. Obviously, this cannot be tested right now since all modules need to be reworked for the new release, so you're better off either going back to 0.17.1, which works flawlessly or waiting for the new modules.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have one problem with lan play (ldn_mitm)
the applet opens but if I open a game and then go to the applet it crashes and I have to restart atmosphere .... the same if I open tinfoil or goldleaf ...
if instead I remove ldn_mitm everything works again
to you too? it's normal? any solutions

i saw that by deactivating the emuiibo sysmodule, everything works ... so emuiibo and ldn_mitm don't go together
Are you using the latest version of Idn_mitm and Atmosphere?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.newegg.com/p/2AM-0319-00099?Item=9SIBFGVK1R7414&Source=socialshare&cm_mmc=snc-social-...