Problem with Gateway Blue on N3DS

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by binerd, Aug 10, 2015.

1. binerd
    OP

binerd Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2015
    Brazil
    Hey guys, I have a problem: I own an american N3DS (sysNAND 9.0 and emuNAND 9.5), and a Gateway cart. I've tried to install flashcardtimewarp.cia (with BigBlueMenu first) so I could use my Gateway Blue to play NDS games, but it didn't work. The thing is, I installed it on emuNAND, and since it didn't work, I tried to install on sysNAND, how you're supposed to do, but it didn't work anyway. I tried to uninstall with FBI and reinstall it with DevMenu on sysNAND, but the problem still remains. When i open Gateway Blue, it shows up "An error has occurred, please press the POWER button blablabla" or something like that.

How can I solve this?

2. xBleedingSoulx

xBleedingSoulx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 20, 2007
    United Kingdom
    Barnsley, England
    Uninstall it completely from Sysnand and emuNAND, power off the system, power back on, install it to Sysnand.

3. binerd
    OP

binerd Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2015
    Brazil
    How do i do that, exactly?

4. usernametaken

usernametaken GBAtemp Maniac

May 13, 2015
    United States
    You won't be able to run the Blue card from the Emunand.

Install the Bluecardfix.cia from the latest gateway release(s) to the Sysnand with Devmenu.

Edit: Product code for the bluecardfix should be: 41484e80f800400 / (00400)
    Idk about Timewarp

5. binerd
    OP

binerd Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2015
    Brazil
    I've checked with FBI and it wasn't installed, so I booted gateway on sysNAND mode and installed with devmenu (multirom). I tried again and the error still exists.
    I'm not home right now, so I'll only be able to get bluecardfix.cia later, I used flashcardtimewarp.cia for now.
    I don't know how does it show up if I have it installed on emuNAND, because I selected "delete title" and "nand" on FBI.