Problem with factory reset wii u with tiramisu

KeinesR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello good people, i have a question, I have a wii u that had tiramisu, I restored it from factory, but when I start the console and start the configuration, when it sends me to create a mii, I enter the miis editor, it sends me to the homebrew channel (as normally is with tiramisu) i press Home and it allows me to create the mii but it doesn't go further from there, it just asks me to link my account again and when I press it no, it sends me back to the mii menu and opens the homebrew channel and so on. If I remove the SD card, a message appears that says -13 and it freezes, any solution?

Reactions: Grenouille

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delete or rename this file:

1657998047286.png

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Factory resetting the console will not remove Tiramisu. Removing the 50_hbl_installer.rpx also won't remove Tiramisu. See https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/uninstall-payloadloader for more informations (the payload loader is what sits in H&S and boots Tiramisu from the SD card).
But it will allow you to use Mii Maker, which is the problem OP needs to fix. There really is no reason to remove Tiramisu until Aroma comes out.

KeinesR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
UPDATE: it seems the problem was i plugged the SD with tiramisu and then turn on the wii u. I tried again but this time without the SD and then turn on the wii u and everything worked well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1