Problem with Dolphin and Skyward Sword

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Did you make sure to sync it with Dolphin under Wiimote 1?
Also, there's a possibility that other devices are at the same time detected on your laptop, which is why your wiimote is paired under Player 3 or 4.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you make sure to sync it with Dolphin under Wiimote 1?
Also, there's a possibility that other devices are at the same time detected on your laptop, which is why your wiimote is paired under Player 3 or 4.
i really synced it with controller 1
As for other devices synced with bluetooth

I only have a mice, and it has its own bluetooth recepter.
it doesnt use internet bluetooth chip

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
then I have no idea what's the problem. sorry :/
alright, thanks :(

It used to work with my desktop, but damn, I live in a furnished appartment, and the chair for that desk is goddamn uncomfortable
Luckily, I go back to mom's house in few weeks, and my chair up there is much much better
Plus, this problem will probably not last long since I'm selling my laptop when i go back there lol:P

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Reactions: CallmeBerto

OliOliOli

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What you are after is a bluetooth dongle with a particular broadcom chipset, either 2045 or 2070, basically you want to match as close as possible the Wii original bluetooth module, this one works perfectly with the Wiimote Plus, I can't seem to post you an amazon link to the one Id recommend for some reason, on amazon searc type in
USB 3.0 Bluetooth + EDR Dongle for Windows PC MacBook by Trimming Shop
that will bring it up.

Once you have it use the dolphin guide to setup bluetooth pass-through mode and you should have yourself a perfect Wiimote Plus connection with audio and all the trimmings.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What you are after is a bluetooth dongle with a particular broadcom chipset, either 2045 or 2070, basically you want to match as close as possible the Wii original bluetooth module, this one works perfectly with the Wiimote Plus, I can't seem to post you an amazon link to the one Id recommend for some reason, on amazon searc type in that will bring it up.

Once you have it use the dolphin guide to setup bluetooth pass-through mode and you should have yourself a perfect Wiimote Plus connection with audio and all the trimmings.
All right, i might buy one and see if this works.
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte