Hacking Question Problem with CFW and nsp game install

Idalho13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
EDITED. Changed steps, but similar problem

Hi guys! Im new in this stuff and I need your help. I want to have CFW and posibility to install NSP games. I m not interested for online playing, only ofline games. I had a lot of try. Sometimes I can not run atmosphere, Sometimes i can instal games but i cant Run games . My last try look like this:

• I have micro SD (samsung) at exfat format.
  • I have download files from famous website: sdsetup-> Kosmos Defaults + signature patches and copy to SD card
  • Run hekate v5.1.2 and launch cfw (sysnand)
  • I go to album and Gold Leaf, and install nsp game Children of Morta [v0] and update Children of Morta [v131072]
  • I try to run this game and appear text: Could not start the software. Please try again from the HOME Menu
Any Ideas? System 9.2.0 / Atmo. 0.10.4J

I need your help a lot at this strange quarantanne coronavirus times.

Last edited by Idalho13,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDITED. Changed steps, but similar problem

Hi guys! Im new in this stuff and I need your help. I want to have CFW and posibility to install NSP games. I m not interested for online playing, only ofline games. I had a lot of try. Sometimes I can not run atmosphere, Sometimes i can instal games but i cant Run games . My last try look like this:

• I have micro SD (samsung) at exfat format.
  • I have download files from famous website: sdsetup-> Kosmos Defaults + signature patches and copy to SD card
  • Run hekate v5.1.2 and launch cfw (sysnand)
  • I go to album and Gold Leaf, and install nsp game Children of Morta [v0] and update Children of Morta [v131072]
  • I try to run this game and appear text: Could not start the software. Please try again from the HOME Menu
Any Ideas? System 9.2.0 / Atmo. 0.10.4J

I need your help a lot at this strange quarantanne coronavirus times.
Format the SD card to FAT32.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1