Problem with Backup

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Bobmeister, Jul 21, 2009.

Jul 21, 2009

Problem with Backup by Bobmeister at 2:42 PM (627 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Bobmeister

Newcomer Bobmeister Newbie

Mar 29, 2009
    United States
    I've been having trouble with a backup that I made, Super Paper Mario. It is simply the iso ripped and burned onto DVD-R, NTSC-U. I have a Wii that I was at 3.2U, but then took Nintendo's update to 4.0U (without any other problems, I might add). I'm using WiiGator's Backup Launcher 3, the one that is a channel (the one with Axel F as theme music [​IMG]). Right after you fight the giant sand-snake computer-like boss to get the second Heart, you walk into the room and a cutscene happens in which a princess-like thing talks to you before giving you the Heart. As the animation for the Heart starts happening, the game goes black and I get the white letters of "There has been an error, eject and turn off the power". This happens every time at the same point.

That's the compatibility list and it says SPM works perfectly fine. But it doesn't. What's up with that?

Also (unrelated), I'm having problems with FF:The After Years DLC wad. When I try installing it using a wad manager, it returns -2011 and can't finish. I've tried multiple different suggested methods without results. Is there a certain fix for it?
  2. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Oct 14, 2007
    Pto. Vallarta
    Try updating your cIOS to rev9/10, and use NeoGamma, WiiGator's launcher is really outdated..!! [​IMG]