Problem with Backup

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Bobmeister, Jul 21, 2009.

Jul 21, 2009

Problem with Backup by Bobmeister at 2:42 PM (633 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Bobmeister
    OP

Newcomer Bobmeister Newbie

United States
    I've been having trouble with a backup that I made, Super Paper Mario. It is simply the iso ripped and burned onto DVD-R, NTSC-U. I have a Wii that I was at 3.2U, but then took Nintendo's update to 4.0U (without any other problems, I might add). I'm using WiiGator's Backup Launcher 3, the one that is a channel (the one with Axel F as theme music [​IMG]). Right after you fight the giant sand-snake computer-like boss to get the second Heart, you walk into the room and a cutscene happens in which a princess-like thing talks to you before giving you the Heart. As the animation for the Heart starts happening, the game goes black and I get the white letters of "There has been an error, eject and turn off the power". This happens every time at the same point.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Backup_Launcher_v3

That's the compatibility list and it says SPM works perfectly fine. But it doesn't. What's up with that?

Also (unrelated), I'm having problems with FF:The After Years DLC wad. When I try installing it using a wad manager, it returns -2011 and can't finish. I've tried multiple different suggested methods without results. Is there a certain fix for it?

2. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    Try updating your cIOS to rev9/10, and use NeoGamma, WiiGator's launcher is really outdated..!! [​IMG]